Help Wanted - Utility Worker
Oct 23, 2017
The LCRD has a full-time opening for a Utility Worker to perform construction and maintenance on District irrigation, domestic water, and sewer systems.
- Provide construction and operations support for water and sewer utility systems
- Meter Reading
- Ability to be trained in technical techniques
- Perform miscellaneous manual labor activities as assigned
- Available for rotational off-hour emergency response and customer service
- Must be willing to relocate to the Manson area.
- Ability to obtain entry level water certifications within 1 year
- Problem solving skills using basic mathematics
- Proficiency in operation of heavy equipment a plus
- CDL or have the ability to obtain
- High school diploma or GED
- Washington State Driver's License
$17-$24 DOE + excellent benefits
Apply by submitting your District application, resume and cover letter by mail or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled. First application review 11/20/17.