Now Hiring A Water Distribution Technician!
Feb 19, 2016
The LCRD is an irrigation district that provides irrigation, domestic water and sewer services. The job tasks for this position include the following:
- Provide construction and operations support for water and sewer utility systems
- Perform technical Water Treatment Plant Operation training duties
- Perform miscellaneous manual labor activities
- Available for rotational off-hour emergency response and customer service
- Must be willing to relocate to the Chelan/Manson area.
- Ability to obtain Water Distribution and Water Treatment certifications within 1 year
- Familiarization with MS Office such as Outlook, Excel, Word
- Problem solving skills using basic mathematics
- Ability to operate heavy equipment a plus
- CDL or ability to obtain
- High school diploma or GED
- Washington State Driver’s License
DOE + excellent benefits
Apply by submitting your District application, resume and cover letter by mail or e-mail. Position is open until filled. First application review 3/4/16. Download an application and a more detailed description of job tasks and requirements on our website at www.lcrd.org under Forms.